Unified communications.VoIP solutions development
We develop unified communications software based on Asterisk and FreeSWITCH PBX's platforms and implement additional functions to increase the efficiency of operators and call center managers.
Contact us to request a free estimate of the cost of developing a custom VoIP solution.
Please contact us, to get a free project quote for the development of customized VoIP applications.
- VoIP platforms and unified communications services, virtual, hosted and rented PABX's and call centers
- Mobile apps for unified communications
- Video conferencing for webinars and online courses
- Remote audio and video consultations with patients
- Organization of conferences and webinars for medical professionals
Finance and Insurance Services
- Interactive video integration for ATMs and mobile terminals
- Remote customer service, inclusive of video calls
Call center operations
- Call centers ServiceDesk / HelpDesk and integration with ITSM solutions
- Multi-channel contact centers
How we work
Our VoIP app developers are vigorously using agile development for projects with definite and clear business objectives, without detailed technical specifications with the opportunity to conduct hypothesis testing.
Iterative development with repetitive software development life cycle. Iteration life period from 2 weeks up to a month.
Fixed cost for projects with detailed technical specifications, that are without the need for customized solutions. Project plan approval for 3-6 months.
On the specification phase, the project features are clearly determined to prevent misinterpreted requirements.
Fast project start-up
We are ready to start developing without detailed specification of the requirements, based on your vision of the product.
Source code copyrights transfer
All reserved rights to the developed software and its source code are transferred to the customer.
A flexible development methodology ensures the delivery of the application throughout the project life cycles.
Full software development life cycle
All stages starting from gathering requirements and UI development up to the product release to the market and its further progression.