Unified communications.VoIP solutions development
We develop unified communications software based on Asterisk and FreeSWITCH PBX's platforms and implement additional functions to increase the efficiency of operators and call center managers.
Contact us to request a free estimate of the cost of developing a custom VoIP solution.
Please contact us, to get a free project quote for the development of customized VoIP applications.
Technological solutions types
- On-Premise installation to provide security and control
- Cloud installation with fail over features
- Most popular open source solutions: Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, openSIPS
- Provide barge, voicemail, conference, video, hold, park call
- VoIP trunks for cheap international calls
Unified Communication Features
- Integration with 3-rd party services (Salesforce, Google, etc)
- Extended call logs, Single Sign On, Visual voicemail, messaging, screen share integration
- Audio and video calls over WebRTC using popular web browsers
- Availability from any place and any device
How we work
Our VoIP app developers are vigorously using agile development for projects with definite and clear business objectives, without detailed technical specifications with the opportunity to conduct hypothesis testing.
Iterative development with repetitive software development life cycle. Iteration life period from 2 weeks up to a month.
Fixed cost for projects with detailed technical specifications, that are without the need for customized solutions. Project plan approval for 3-6 months.
On the specification phase, the project features are clearly determined to prevent misinterpreted requirements.
Fast project start-up
We are ready to start developing without detailed specification of the requirements, based on your vision of the product.
Source code copyrights transfer
All reserved rights to the developed software and its source code are transferred to the customer.
A flexible development methodology ensures the delivery of the application throughout the project life cycles.
Full software development life cycle
All stages starting from gathering requirements and UI development up to the product release to the market and its further progression.