Automated Personnel Management Systems Development
We offer a full development life-cycle and implementation of HR-solutions for recruitment automation and its efficiency increase.
Contact us to request a free custom HR solution development quote
Benefits of HR Process Automation
Areas of HR Solutions
HR-analytics and HR management
- Corporate HR analytics: recruitment, recruitment cycle predictive analytics, new employee adaptation, employee turnover analysis, personnel performance management, employee career maps maintenance
- Employee satisfaction and motivation analysis, inclination for change of position or job, motivators selection, individual performance plan and evaluation development
- Vacation tracking system, automated application submission, accounting inquiries, reports for the HR-analytics management
- System for organizing and monitoring attendance of meetings, workshops and company business events
- Internal social media: platforms for team communication and information exchange between company departments
- Enterprise-wide portals for company information storage and exchange within the company
Personnel training and development
- Personnel performance appraisal and evaluation system
- Employee appraisal, training and evaluation apps
- Apps for external job candidates: initial interviews and work experience requests automation with the use of a chatbot
How We Work
Our developers are vigorously using agile development for projects with definite and clear business objectives, without detailed technical specifications with the opportunity to conduct hypothesis testing.
Iterative development with repetitive software development life cycle. Iteration life period from 2 weeks up to a month.
Fixed cost for projects with detailed technical specifications, that are without the need for customized solutions. Project plan approval for 3-6 months.
On the specification phase, the project features are clearly determined to prevent misinterpreted requirements.
We work under US laws and standards, conducting banking operations, signing contracts and maintaining all documentation in the USA.
Project infrastructure based on US servers
The project infrastructure is provisioned on US-based servers, all source code repositories, data backups, full documentation knowledge base and logs are security stored there.
We can individually approach each project. We are flexible, building strong and trustful relationships with our partners, actively working and communicating as a single team.
Intellectual Property Protection
We sign the NDA at the project evaluation stage, delivering all the rights to the software product and the source code to the customer.
Solving complex and non-typical problems
Design and development of custom software for automation of unique and non-typical business processes that go beyond out-of-the-box solutions.
Transparency of business processes
To build strong customer connections we conduct weekly meetings, demo sessions and training during the project phases. We will provide access to our issue tracking and project management systems, as well as we are ready to work with customer's third-party software.